Do you transport flowers by road, sea or air? With our Procona system you can do this while keeping your flowers in water all the way, untouched, at a better loading capacity, resulting in reduced transport costs.
Procona: from PROducer to CONsumer in Aqua.
Key benefits for traders of using Procona:
• Savings in packaging cost (by retrievable system)
• Savings on transport costs 15-20% (excellent loading capacity on pallets and cage)
• Maintains quality of flowers (by water and ventilation)
• Less waste of flowers 1-2% (no damaged flowers by unpacking)
• Procona is retail ready, as stand-alone unit or in a Procona display unit
Do you send out susceptible thirsty flowers in dry cartons? With Porto you can ship your flowers hydrated in dry boxes.
Key benefits for traders of using Porto:
• No leakage and stems always in water
Whichever way up the Porto
• Protected by packaging
No damage during transport or unpacking
• Fast pre-preparation
Just add water
• Fast filling
Using the Porto filling machine enables 32 Porto 10
to be filled with the correct amount of water in a few seconds
• Secure fixing
Holds flowers securely with the stems in water
The unique PortoVase is perfect for pre-arranged bouquets in water. This gift pack holds enough water to keep the flowers in water for 5 days and is leak proof and customer-ready.
Key benefits for traders of using PortoVase:
• Quality assured
Flowers stay in water so stay fresh
Every stem held firmly in place
• No leakage
No leakage, whichever way up
• Perfect gift presentation
Ready for instant display & place in home
• Second life as a vase
Can be used as a vase
Do you prefer to use a bucket in a box? The Miami pack provides both protection plus ventilation.
Key benefits for traders of using Miami:
• Savings on transport costs (better loading capacity than ordinary box of the same size)
• Flowers still have good ventilation, even on a fully stacked pallet